Fire & Smoke Damage Fort Worth
According to the Texas State Fire Marshal, a home fire occurred every seven minutes in 2010, creating a huge demand for fire damage restoration in Fort Worth.
At 911 Restoration of Fort Worth, our team understands the sense of urgency that comes with needing assistance with fire damage restoration. All a homeowner wants is to have her space feel like her home again, without all the smoke, ash, soot and water damage.
In order to serve you as quickly as possible, the fire damage restoration techs are standing by and available 24/7/365. They promise to be at your home within 45 minutes of your call, ensuring that you get the quick service that you need.
Household Fire Damage Prevention Tips
You would be surprised how easy it is to start a fire in your home. Most of the time they begin in the kitchen, but fires can occur anywhere in the home if the circumstances permit.
- Cooking mishaps in the kitchen account for 40 percent of all home fires. These fires can easily harm you and damage your home. Instead of trying to put out the fire yourself with water, which may exacerbate grease-related flames, cover the area with a lid or a sheet pan and call the fire department.
- Space heaters are also fire-hazards. Be mindful of where you place these portable heating devices. Keep them off of carpets and keep them at least three feet away from combustible items.
- Never leave them unattended for any length of time.This is why it is so important to take precautions in order to keep your home and your family safe.
- Below are some tips from the water damage experts on how to prevent fires in the home.Electrical fires can be especially damaging to a home. Make sure to regularly check for faulty wires, old wires and overloaded circuits.
- Especially check the wiring of electric heaters, stoves, ovens and microwaves.Open flames in the home need to be watched at all times. This includes candles, incense and fireplace fires.
- Make sure to keep your fireplace clean and the flue open. Use a metal mesh screen to keep sparks from landing on flammable material. Never leave the home while anything is lit.
This is why it is so important to take precautions in order to keep your home and your family safe. Below are some tips from the water damage experts on how to prevent fires in the home.
Fire and Smoke Damage is our Expertise
911 Restoration Fort Worth places a lot of value on professionalism, putting the same amount of emphasis on every home restoration service, including water damage, sewage backup and fire damage restoration.
We want to be the company that you can trust to restore your home back to the condition you know and love.
After a fire, it can be difficult to stay positive, but with the fire damage restoration crew on your side you can be confident that the professionals will restore your home beautifully, making it even better than it was before the fire.
With over 35 years of experience, the fire damage restoration pros know the most state-of-the-art ways to restore your home after a fire. The licensed, bonded and insured operation have advanced equipment that helps them get the job done right, no matter what the circumstance.
Please, call our fire and smoke damage restoration Fort Worth experts with 911 Restoration Fort Worth to get same day service, and let us give you the fresh start you deserve today!